The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact and liaison for Broadway Technology customers. He/she facilitates customers’ ongoing business success using Broadway products. The Account Manager works with and leverages individuals across the entire Broadway organization to manage the complete lifecycle of a customer from sales hand-off to future expansion. Similarly, he/she works with individuals across different groups with the customer to ensure that customer’s success and satisfaction throughout. In addition, the Account Manager will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within accounts to safeguard existing business, identify new business opportunities and expand Broadway’s presence. The Account Manager keeps customers apprised of Broadway’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to drive business value.
- Be the primary individual responsible for a customer’s overall relationship and interaction with Broadway. Cover all aspects that relationship including revenue, cost of servicing, interaction, retention, perception, adoption, and growth. Expand “relational footprint” with customer senior stakeholders, business representatives and end-users through regular in-person and voice meetings.
- Be the main liaison between Broadway and the customer. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer business representatives and project teams. Direct Broadway activities accordingly so that they are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Track implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that overall usage and success of the customer is closely monitored. Identify KPI’s and track metrics to assess progress and sentiment of customer.
- Proactively conduct strategic reviews and regular planning with customers to advise and/or address future service and product needs and business goals.
- Understand customer requirements and potential adoption of Broadway current portfolio and product roadmap. Manage enhancement requests comprehending customer’s business value and prioritization weighed against broader market value.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Broadway product and platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing customers and collaborate with services and sales teams to achieve growth.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of trading industry and Broadway products.
- Manage unanticipated events and escalations within customer’s organization and internally as it relates to Broadway resources.
- Travel (up to 30%) to activities including: customer locations, user groups, user conferences, and industry events.
- 7+ years relevant work; financial services experience as a trader highly desired
- Proven effectiveness at collaborating with internal and external teams
- Proven experience in managing large and complex customer relationships
- Demonstrated experience engaging and interacting with customer’s senior management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel
- BA/BS degree
Broadway Technology is a leading provider of advanced high-performance financial trading solutions for electronic fixed income markets. Our proprietary software platform is an open, flexible, complete solution for screen and automated trading operations of any size and complexity. We've delivered some of the world’s most advanced trading systems to premier global banks, proprietary trading groups, and hedge funds. Our software manages billions of dollars in transactions across five continents daily. We hire developers who thrive on building the most advanced technology. We take a rapid, methodical approach to development, and we focus on creating solutions that solve our clients’ immediate needs, yet can evolve and scale as needs change. We also believe that creating the best technology is not enough. We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry. We partner with our customers to solve the hardest problems they face and ensure they achieve their goals. We are hands-on and solutions-oriented, and we understand that we succeed only when our customers succeed.