Help us attract the best talent on the planet
At Broadway, we strive to build the next generation of thought leaders. The goal of our university recruiting program is to find and recruit the best engineers and problem solvers in the world. These trailblazers enable us to continue to pioneer within our industry. We design our recruiting strategies to hire outside-the-box thinkers, enthusiastic crafters, bold assumption challengers, unrelenting hypothesis testers, and brilliant self-starters—people who are naturally compelled to figure out what works, what doesn’t, and why. Our University Recruiting Program Manager is the first contact most students will have with Broadway Technology and must exemplify and champion our passion.
This individual will own this program end to end, maintain current relationships, establish new relationships, blaze new trails themselves, and partner with senior leaders at Broadway to forge the strategies that will enable us to reach the world’s best university candidates across multiple campuses and countries. They will attract new and diverse talent by ensuring effective marketing of our brand within university networks, across social media and through the details of each individual’s candidate experience. They will personalize every aspect of the recruiting process to ensure candidates have an exceptional experience getting to know us. They will also help assure student interns and full-time recent graduates are experiencing their work and community at Broadway as meaningful and engaging.
- Act as a strategic partner to senior leaders to advance our university recruiting program and our ability to attract the best university candidates in the world
- Plan, develop, and execute campus-specific strategies to recruit diverse top university talent, especially from superb engineering and computer science programs
- Drive the full life cycle of the university recruitment process from end to end, including strategy planning, cost forecasting and oversight, candidate sourcing and outreach, campus engagement, candidate-facing branding and marketing, candidate screening and interview process planning and scheduling, onsite candidate hosting and event planning, Broadway “sell weekend” planning and coordination, job offer messaging, ongoing post-offer correspondence, and newcomer onboarding
- Define clear milestones, track progress toward milestones, and proactively manage dependencies and timelines to ensure milestones are met on schedule. Manage requisitions while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and excellent customer service to constituents (candidates, hiring teams, hiring managers, executive team)
- Perform ongoing analysis and re-evaluation of plans through iterative interaction with constituents developing deep expertise in university recruitment pipeline, workflows, objectives, and how best to deliver value to constituents
- Maintain the Broadway brand and advance Broadway’s brand recognition and reputation among candidates. Oversee design and delivery of all university marketing and promotional materials
- Define and drive social media marketing campaigns for university engagement (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Develop and foster relationships with students, career centers, key faculty, and multicultural organizations on campuses. Ensure a satisfying candidate experience throughout the recruiting life cycle
- Work with internal constituents (hiring teams, hiring managers, executive team) to coordinate, execute, evaluate, and iteratively improve on Broadway’s intern program and annual summer orientation program for recent graduates
- Be 100% responsible for successful recruiting cycles and continuous improvement of recruitment strategies and processes from one cycle to the next. Track key metrics (e.g. event attendance, recruiting pipeline conversion rates, newcomer satisfaction), report updates regularly, and leverage findings to inform evolution of strategies and processes over time
We believe transforming the world for the better starts from the inside out. We’re not just engineering systems, we’re engineering a company—specifically, a company based on fairness, transparency, and a drive for excellence. These progressive core values are critical to our success as we scale. It’s the way we come together to find the best solutions, deliver meaningful experiences for our people, and achieve success for our customers.
- Do Something Big: We’ve built our customer reputation by pioneering innovative, lasting software solutions, and we apply the same approach to our organization. We’re striving to build an innovative, lasting organization where people thrive.
- Blaze Your Own Trail: We’re at an exciting stage and growing fast. There are unprecedented opportunities to learn and lead right away. Whatever your goals, we’ll work together to get you there. You’ll have the freedom to follow your interests as they evolve.
- Solve Hard Problems: Attracting top talent—particularly top engineering talent—is a hard nut to crack. We can’t succeed without your help.
- Be Greater Together: We’re here to learn from each other. Each insight is a springboard for the next. We encourage disagreement to achieve a greater outcome, and we rely on each other to collaborate toward a sum that exceeds its parts.
- Do the Right Thing: Crafting a healthy company starts from the inside. Our progressive policies and practices foster transparency, integrity, openness, and forward thinking. We are deeply committed to building a culture that empowers people to thrive throughout their careers and do big things here.
- Fearless traveler, team leader, and adventurer who will enjoy spearheading direct engagement with new universities, students, career centers, and student organizations
- Collaborative partner with a service-oriented mindset towards delivering optimal value to constituents
- Conscientious individual contributor who takes hands-on responsibility for ensuring details are handled correctly
- Independent problem solver who can successfully navigate through people, process, and logistics challenges
- Dynamic relationship manager who can build trust, manage expectations, and define optimal solutions for a diverse set of constituents
- Highly curious about what works, what doesn’t, and why as pertains to recruitment strategy and execution
- Team player who openly shares information, helps others, accounts for others’ feedback, and is open to new ideas
- 3-5 years of experience in the management and implementation of university recruiting programs for companies seeking similar engineering archetypes (though it is less about years of experience and more about your passion and ability to tackle problems and partner to achieve shared goals)
- Strong demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and social media marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication
About Broadway Technology
Broadway Technology is a software and software services company that builds and sells high-performance solutions for trading in global financial markets. Our software powers critical systems at top financial institutions and controls more than $125 trillion in business annually. We’re at an exciting stage and growing fast. In May 2017, we won $42 million in funding to expand worldwide and pursue next-generation projects across our entire technology stack, including the launch of new software products and market connectivity services for European and Asia-Pacific bond markets and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2003, Broadway has over 150 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Austin, London, and Waterloo.