The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact and liaison for Broadway Technology customers with the primary objectives of driving product adoption, stopping attrition and expanding the Broadway footprint within existing customers.
They are responsible for leveraging the appropriate resources of Broadway to facilitate customers’ ongoing business success using Broadway products. The Account Manager is responsible for drawing on Broadway resources and managing the customer from Sales hand-off, ensuring satisfaction with Broadway’s products and services.
In addition, the Account Manager will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the accounts to safeguard existing business as well as identifying new business opportunities. The Account Manager keeps customers apprised of Broadway’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to drive business value.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and project teams such that all Broadwayactivities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Track implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall usage and success of the customer is closely monitored. Identify attrition, flag it within Broadway and work to mitigate the risk.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs. Will also conduct strategic account reviews within Broadway coordinated with multiple disciplines who all serve the customer.
- Understand customer requirements and level of Broadway product adoption, working with other Broadway teams (Trading Operations / Product Management) to further adoption at the customer.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Broadwayproduct and platform functionality integral to the customer's success
- Drive sales process, identifying and growing opportunities within existing customers in partnership with Sales to achieve significant revenue growth and expansion
- Expand “relational footprint” with customer management, customer business representatives and end-users.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of trading industry and Broadway products
- Travel (up to 30%) to activities including: customer locations, user groups, user conferences, and industry events.
- 7+ years relevant work; financial services experience in the trading industry highly desired
- Solid Fixed income knowledge and existing relationships at Sell Side institutions (both global and regional)
- Proven effectiveness at collaborating with internal and external teams
- Proven experience in managing large and complex customer relationships
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel
- BA/BS degree
About Broadway Technology
Founded in 2003, Broadway has over 175 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Austin, London, Waterloo and Toronto. We've delivered some of the world’s most advanced trading systems to premier global banks, proprietary trading groups, and hedge funds. We take a rapid, methodical approach to development, and we focus on creating solutions that solve our clients’ immediate needs yet can evolve and scale as needs change. We also believe that creating the best technology is not enough. We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry. We partner with our customers to solve the hardest problems they face and ensure they achieve their goals. We are hands-on and solutions-oriented, and we understand that we succeed only when our customers succeed.